Project title: elaboration of final design of the autonomous hybrid photovoltaic power station at holy monastery of iveron, as well as detail design of e/m installations of the relative buildings
Project owner / Employer: Holy Monastery of Iveron
Kind of services: final design, detail design
Duration: 6/2007 – today
Object of supply of services: The scope of the project is to elaborate the following:
- technical description of the photovoltaic park arrangement, of total installed power 250 kWp.
- final study (drawings – technical reports) regarding the electrical connection of the photovoltaic energy sources to the common ac bus.
- final study (drawings – technical reports) regarding the communication and automation system, which assures the smooth operation of the whole system.
- final study (drawings – technical reports) regarding the electrical connection of the hydroelectric station and other power generation systems to the existing electrical power network.
- technical report regarding the necessary earthwoks.
- detail study (architecture- civil works – electromechanical installations) of the special specification buildings.
- earthing and lightning protection study.